Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Homeless in 45 days

Today begins the 45 day countdown to moving out and I don't even have a lead on where I'm going to live. I can't find someone to live with (or that I could live with) and I'm having a hard time finding a one bedroom that I can afford. I had a bit of a freak out yesterday - I think I was having a panic attack - not sure because I've never had one but I could not get my heart to beat at a normal rhythm all day. I hate moving and I hate being part of the black hole (ask me later).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is times like these that you should be giving me a call to share your life.

Black English said...

Seattle is nice this time of year!

dawnielle said...

You are always welcome at our place if you ever need it. You can stay for however long you need to!