Sunday, July 6, 2008

Well it's been 10 years and a thousand tears . . .

So much has happened in the past few weeks - sorry for not posting. Well I'm in my new house and it's feeling more and more like home everyday. Unfortunately the screens on my windows don't exactly fit - there are 3/4 inch gap at the bottom - just enough room for June bugs to get in. If you know me - I HATE JUNE BUGS! I think I hate them more than bees but I'm not afraid of them. My senior girls graduated from Dana Hills (15 years to the day from my graduation from high school - freaky). I went to Jr. High camp about 3 days after I moved in - it was a great week. It was hard to be at Pondo as a youth leader and not staff - but I love that place and seeing my friends. I woke up the last day of camp with the flu and it was knarly! The flu led to an infection in my throat that made it almost swell shut - very scary - made me question the whole living alone thing. I've almost completely recovered from all of it and ready to enjoy summer living at the beach. Please come see me and my new house - it's lonely living without Tanya. This is quite possibly the most hideous light fixure I've ever seen 
- and it's in my bedroom : )

2 comments:

Black English said...

Hola Jolinda! I must say I love the song from your title. Hope to see ya soon because we miss you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8P_8vuKSqg

Britt said...

I want to see it :)