Thursday, September 11, 2008

I just can't help myself


I took this picture a few weeks ago out my windshield - I know it's hard to tell from the picture but this couple was in their 80's at least. They had a full head of wild grey hair and lots o' wrinkles. What was so fascinating about them was that their bodies looked young - obviously - they were riding bikes and not on a trail - but out there in traffic. It was such a bazaar picture and it made me think - that's what my friends Derick and Rebecca are going to be like when they get old. (heeheehee - it's a compliment I swear).

Tuesday night at the Dodgers/Padres game at Petco - Tanya spotted this man a few rows ahead of us who was Garth from Wayne's World from the back - same hair - also the same hair as Will Farrell in Blades of Glory. Funny stuff I tell ya. Add to that - the man sitting one seat over from me was eating peanuts - but what was odd was that instead of peanut shells on the ground there were peanuts - was he eating the shells and tossing the peanuts? I couldn't figure it out and I could not stop giggling at him. I'm terrible I know - but people are so funny sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing remember the guy with the peanuts! that was so funny! Thanks for inviting us to the game we had a great time and it was fun to hang out with you my friend! lots of love Tanya