Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good News and I'm going to Idaho


Good News - my back is finally feeling better! Wahhoooo! (mmm . . . wahoo's that sounds good). After over 6 weeks of Physical Therapy my back is finally responding to treatment. Please keep praying for me though - it's never 100% and I feel like it could reverse at any time - I guess that's something I will always live with.
I'm going to Boise tomorrow to see Amy - my dear sweet friend from high school whom I love! (And Bruce, Haylee, Alyssa, and Andrew - can't forget you guys). I'm so excited to see all of them - it's been too long. After all these years Amy is still one of my favorite people in the world. : ) This picture is from Prom - aren't we hot!!!!! I'll try and post pictures when I am there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love it! :)
~Britt