Monday, November 26, 2007

Jump! and God is goooooooood!


Last week was my 3rd girls retreat with South Shores and it was amazing! I had begun to think that girls were not capable of a drama -free weekend but thankfully I was wrong. I got to return to my summer home (Pondo) and see some familiar faces that I miss. What a great trip for my girls and for me of learning to take the right kind of risks in order to live a life worthy of the calling we received. Thanks girls!
I also got to see a good friend that I thought I had lost - but like I said God is good and He continues to surprise me by how He uses our pain and suffering for His glory. I am humbled daily by my depravity and my subsequent need for a Savior.
P.S. Charlie Hall is amazing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww we're an attractive bunch of girls haha. im really excited that there was no drama on that trip thank goodness, i dont think any of us could have handled it. thank you so much for another great trip, i had alot fun and learned alot. there was less crying this year than last haha. i'm really bummed that this was my last year though =[. love you jo<3

Anonymous said...

Jo. I love this picture soo mucho. Girls retreat was amazing a def two thumbs up. We really need to go see agust rush i really really want to.
Kay well ill see you tomorrow
<33333
Jewel

Anonymous said...

Miss it! :)
Britt

Anonymous said...

wooouuuu!!!! que bonitas que son, vos y tus amigas!! sabe que ya tenes un admirador de argentina.

jibby said...

I really hope that last comment was from Joanie?