Monday, March 3, 2008

Glam Rock On!

This weekend was High School winter retreat - which means I got to hang out at Pondo with my friends again. It was a really good weekend for our students. The highlight was a fun dress up night (which we usually do at winter retreat for fun). Matt and I decided to do an 80's glam theme - which our kids know nothing about - they weren't even born yet. But they did research and it was so much fun. The only sad part was that Matt had to take a kid to the hospital and missed the whole thing - but we took pictures : ) My girls spent the afternoon doing each other's hair and make-up (which was unifying for the group). They kept coming to me and asking if their hair was big enough (heeheehee - gotta love the 80's). Jordi and I went as Axl Rose and Slash from Guns and Roses. She looked amazing! So much fun! Sorry Matt - can't wait until the reunion party to see Bret Michaels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! i miss pondo...

Angie said...

Looks like things got better...did everything fix itself, or was it still a little tense? I was praying for you!!

Adam said...

hey my name is adam and I also have a blog about my boring life. I was wondering if we could maybe try to help each other out by linking to each others blogs. Your blog looks pretty cool.

if you could please leave a comment back on adamsboringlife.blogspot.com that would be very much appreciated.

Black English said...

did Matt take the kid to the hospital because he was the cause of the "accident"????