Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3 day 1

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Kids have started to arrive - and I am offically freaked out!
When I left on Friday this place was far from ready to go but it's coming together just like Dan promised.
He described it like Extreme Makeover home edition - there are weeks you think there is no way they are going to finish and then it's reveal time and they did it.
We still don't have doors on the tent and no idea how long till we do but everything else is ready.
Good news for me - the guy who was going to do lifeguarding with Angie all summer didn't pass the test so he'll be doing the zipline and I get to sit in the craft tent - good times.

2 comments:

Melissa Brosch said...

I hope that poor failure of a lifegaurd doesn't read your blog :).

I think you will be perfect for the craft tent!

jibby said...

I was thinking that too - thanks for the encouragement.