Sunday, December 16, 2007

an old friend and a new friend!


Sorry - Christmas has me running in ten different directions and no time to reflect. The past few weeks have been good. Busy but good.

Last Thursday my friend Brady and I spoke at Core (our high school/young adult service). We shared what God is doing in our lives, what he's teaching us, and how we've evolved because of it. It was powerful! and really fun to see how God has used some really bad situations to make something beautiful - in my life and esspecially in Brady's. It was good for my soul. : )

Saturday night we had our youth staff Christmas party which was fun - Ange, Joy, and Dave came too (Dave led us in worship). South Shores and our students blessed me with a new friend. Disclaimer - Britt took this picture and it's totally candid. Isn't she lovely. I named her Ohana (family in Hawaiian) mostly because of the hawaiian print and my church family gave her to me. Enjoy. Ok - you really can't see her in the picture but you can see my stupid grin.

3 comments:

Melissa Brosch said...

honestly...what is it?

jibby said...

it's a seatbelt bag - what else would I get that excited about.

Anonymous said...

Dave, the worship leader, is so super cool!