Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again . . .

Truth be told - I'm suffering a little culture shock! Not from Costa Rica but from having to come back to "real" work after such an amazing summer. I've processed what I learned this summer so that I could share that with others, however, I haven't processed the feelings of becoming so close to people in a short amount of time and then being seperated from them. It's been hard - pray for me.
I went to the Padres game (they played Arizona) last night with Tom and Tanya - which was fun - but I was rooting for both teams to lose (which I know is impossible) but the Dodgers are battling both these teams for the post season.
well - the d-backs lost - like anyone reading this cares. oh well.




2 comments:

Aaron said...

Lucky....you got to go to a baseball game! That's why I couldn't reach you. Looks like you had fun. I'll pray for you as you miss me! :D

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a pretty bad picture of me, Tom looks great :) oh well - it was a fun game! glad we got to go! feel free to get rid of the picture of me and Tom if you want to :) - Tanya