Thursday, August 30, 2007

My sweet sweet girls!

I got to hang out with my now senior girls all day and tonight at Core.
It was so good to sit and chat and catch up on their dramatic high school lives.
I love it!
They suprised me with a gift - "Jarbie Jo"

I missed our mission trip to mississippi that my girls went on so they got a barbie doll dressed her like me and put her in a jar with my picture on it (hence - Jarbie Jo instead of jibby jo). Cute huh! (kinda weird - but that's all Matt's fault).
They also gave me a picture of all of us from winter retreat. So Cute!

I really missed them and I love Jarbie Jo!
Thanks girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah Yay Jarbie.
I miss you im glad your back
I <3 you
-Jewel

Anonymous said...

that is too cute!=]
i love you, so glad your back to help us through our dramatic lives.
summer was not the same w/o you.
<3 Devin