Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pondo 10.4

Tomorrow is sadly my last day at Pondo!
Never in my life did 10 weeks go by that fast.
I'm sad it's over (probably the best summer of my life so far) but it's bitter sweet because I am done living in a trailor and sharing a bathroom with 8 girls, doing afternoon rec (especially the relay), and don't get me started on the food!
Looking back on the summer - I am so glad I did this!
Life is too short not to take advantage of opportunities to grow and change.
Highlights of the summer . . .
1. Meeting some amazing people - Nikki, Brooklyn, Kaylee, Daniel, Kayla, Ashley (just to name a few of my favorites)
2. Hanging out with some of my favorite people (who I now know and love even more) - Dan, Becky, Aaron, Brady, Debbie, Lisa, Angie, Tori, JG, and Dave.
3. Breathing fresh air, soaking up sun, and starry nights
4. Monday morning each week as the campers arrive (I love the excitement and newness of camp).
5. Thursday night walks under the stars

Thanks to everyone at Pondo for the most amazing summer!
I love this place and can't wait to come back and visit!


3 comments:

Melissa Brosch said...

Now that you're back....sushi???

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
I can't believe 10 weeks is over already! you should keep your blog going and just change it to "How I spent the rest of my year" ;) See you in two weeks. Have fun at June Mnt. and in Costa Rica!
-Tanya

jibby said...

melissa- i'm gone for the next 2 weeks but for sure when i get back. Miss u!