Sunday, January 6, 2008

My neverending list


I am definitely a particular person - I know what I like - but I am also adventurous and like to try new things (in case there are more things out there that I like).
and the list continues . . .

38. Bumble and Bumble products! My favorites are Defrizz and Curl Conscious (the luscious Latina hot mama one) - especially on days like today.
39. Sophie Kinsella Books (even the ones she writes as Madeline Wickham).
40. When it comes to worship - David Crowder, Charlie Hall, Derek Webb, Phil Wickham, and of coarse Jasen Ashdown.
41. Movies that redeem my hope is meaningless fun - Clueless, Napoleon Dynamite, Christmas Vacation, The Waitress, and my newest favorite Juno - I haven't laughed that hard in a long time (well not as much as the two older men in front of us - that was a bit creepy).
Okay that's all for now - but I'm sure it's not the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Juno! Such a great movie. It was weird though, when I saw it I was cracking up from the very beginning, and NO ONE else in the theater was laughing. I was like, what the heck?! Why are these people not laughing?!

Anonymous said...

just saw it... it was alright... It was a lot better cuz angie paid.