Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Accidental Omissions and things I forgot

I made a few omissions on my favorite things list. Some I just forgot and others I left out simply because I figured they were a given (my bad). So here is the ammendment to my list.

31. My best friends in the whole world . . . Kristy, Tanya, Jessica, Gigi, Amy, Mark & Anne.
32. CoffeeBean - how did I forget my bread and butter ( I am loving the winterdream tea latte)
33. The smell of silk - maybe that makes me weird but I love it!
34. BJ's pizookie and nutty brunette
35. Watching the Rose Parade in my pajamas - all day!
36. The color purple (not the movie - the actual color)
37. Seeing my Pondo friends - I got to spend the weekend with Samantha and Natalie Brinson - I adore these girls and we had so much fun with my nieces Hannah and Julia. I love you girls! Oh yeah and you too Brady and Debbie!
My apologies for leaving anyone off of this list or the last one - I still love you.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

If I had a blog and a favorite-things list on my blog, you would be in it too. Also in it would be many of your other items/people. You have impeccable taste, Jo! I would add the following: Stephen Colbert; smart witty, and all-in-good-fun banter; any book by Sophie Kinsella; the extremely comfortable and expensive pair of leather heels (yes, I said comfortable heels!) that I recently bought on impulse; shopping with Kallista (when she doesn't slow me down by walking like a penguin); and cuddling with Jude. Happy New Year, my dear, dear friend. I love you with oodles and gobs of gushy, mushy hugs. --Kristy

jibby said...

dang it! I forgot Sophie - this is a never ending list.
love you too Kristy!

Anonymous said...

I think this is such a cute picture i look so good and so does my hair which Natalie did.

Love
Hannah

Anonymous said...

this is my second comment but it is so cute.and no im not kidding my hair is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!