Monday, July 30, 2007

Dinner Party for 9

Okay I know I'm breaking the rules a bit but I thought of two others I would like to include and since I wouldn't want to be rude and rescind my previous invite, I will include two more.
Since it can be anyone dead or alive I would like to invite my future husband (smart huh!).
The second person would have to be my bestest friend in the world Tanya! The first reason is that I haven't mentioned her in my blog yet and she was getting a litte perturbed. The second reason is - duh - we live together and it would be rude to have a dinner party in our house and not invite her. heeheehee - I love you Tanya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha jo you crack me up.
even though im not part of your dinner party, geez.

just kidding, im blessed to even be apart of your life.