Monday, July 2, 2007

Shout out to Dana Dill



South Shores Jr. High was here last week and I had such a good time hanging out with them.
I am so proud of Dana - he is my favorite person right now : )
He is always a joy to be around - so much fun! He loves God and he loves our students and you can see it in everything he says and does. What a blessing and example he is to me.
I hope he never realizes how amazing he is because I'm convinced that's what makes him so amazing (if that makes any sense to anyone).
I love you Dana - thanks for all you did to make me feel special last week - it was really fun having you here.
PS - I had a great picture to share with all of you but I'm not sure what happened to it. here it is. You can see Dana's hat and some of my hair - beautiful picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo
Nice pic...have you told Dana yet that all the girls from Shoreline were in awe of him - I believe one of them told us he was a cross between a greek god and an abercombie model :):) anyway - I hope camp is going good - I love the pics post more!! talk to you soon!
Love Tanya

jclover15 said...

Hey Jo

Well that is what you said made perfect sense. Dana is a great guy who has no idea just how great he is. Well I hope that this summer is turnign into everything thing that you need it to be. Love ya

Katie D