Thursday, July 12, 2007

Kassie week! Pondo 6.4

Kassie is here this week with her friend Sydney (who is super cool).
I had such a great time hanging out with them - esspecially during church time last night.
Pondo is so much more fun when people come visit me (hint,hint,hint).
Joy sent me a package of goodies which made my day! She's still my only friend who loves me aparently. : )
It's Thursday again and another week is almost over and done - this summer is flying by.
Here is a picture of Kassie and Sydney. So cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to come visit you, we just need to plan it.
= )
-Jewel

jclover15 said...

Hey JO,

Everybody is getting ready to leave for mississippi and it made me think of you. I love you so much. Hope this summer is everything that you need it to be.
<3
=)
Katie